TRIBUTES FOR ESTHER UZOMA
In Loving Memory
23rd November, 1972 – 6th January, 2021
Esther Uzoma’s passing is a terrible way to start a new year. It’s a monumental loss to civil society and to all those who aspire and struggle towards a better society. Esther will be sorely missed by all those who encountered her. May this never happen to us again. Ozo emena! May her soul rest in peace!!
Executive Director, RULAAC
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your Board member Esther Uzoma. She sounds like she was an amazing advocate for gender and social justice. On behalf of the Fund for Global Human Rights, I send our sincere condolences.
Program Officer – Enabling Environment for Human Rights Defenders: The Fund for Global Human Rights
Accept our condolences
Oyebisi Babatunde Oluseyi
Executive Director, Nigeria Network of NGOs
My thoughts are with you and her family
Ademola Henry Adigun
Team Leader; Facility for Oil Sector Transformation (FOSTER II)
Dear S4C team,
Please accept my condolence. It’s really sad. I wish you a graceful year despite the loss of your very dear one.
May her soul rest in Peace. She was always so full of passion and energy for the work.
My condolences. I received the news with rude shock yesterday on AIT News. May her beautiful soul rest in peace Amen.
Condolences. May her lovely soul rest in perfect peace and may God the almighty comfort her entire family. Amen.
May her gentle, gallant soul rest in perfect peace. May God comfort her family.
I think I used to see her face on TV across the nation discussing issues of human rights, democracy and electoral reforms. Her passion for Nigeria to succeed is undiluted.
Rest in peace Madam
My condolence to the family, board members and S4C staff.
May her soul rest in perfect peace
My condolences. She had a good media presence. May her soul rest in peace and her memory be a blessing to all.
Ikechukwu Amaechi : TheNiche Newspaper
- So sorry about the passing of your board member, Esther Uzoma. May God almighty rest her soul in peace. – Femi Adeoya (SKYTRENDS CONSULTING)
- Take heart S4C and may her gentle soul rest in peace. – Emeka Nwokorie
- Barrister Uju as I fondly call u why going too soon dis was Exactly how the death of your Dad grieved us – Chidinma Nkwocha
- My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this tragic loss. Please take heart – Victor Umeh
- May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace -Saya-BraideEbi
- Oh no. So sad. Take heart S4C. May her soul rest in peace -Udo Okugbe
- We join Spaces for Change where she served as a member of the Board of Trustees, immediate family and the society at large to mourn our departed colleague. We will collaborate with other members of the Action Group on Free Civic Space to immortalise Esther Uzoma and ensure that her legacies live on.May your soul find rest with our Creator, Comrade Barr. Esther Uzoma. -FYNEFACE DUMNAMENE FYNEFACE,Executive Director, YEAC
On behalf of the Action Group on Free Civic Space, we have opened a condolence register for Esther Uzoma at 35B Ajakaiye Street, Onipetesi Estate, Ikeja, Lagos. You can stop by at anytime between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
My Heading 1
My Heading 2
My Heading 3
My Heading 4